Venue: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Date: 4th May 2016
The Tanzania Midwives Association in collaboration with its partners is organizing one day Scientific Conference that will be held on 4th May 2016 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
This is an opportunity for Midwives, Researcher, Health Professionals, Health Educators, and Stakeholders working in various areas of health to share their research findings, project results and experiences to improve quality of Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescents Health Services in Tanzania (RMNCAH).
THEME: Women and Newborns: The Heart of Midwifery
Related to the above theme, the sub-themes include
· Advocacy on Midwifery services
· Improving midwifery practices through research,
· Invest in improving the education and increasing the number of midwives,
· Strengthening collaboration with other professionals
· Sharing Experiences on service delivery
· Professional models of care and any other cross cutting issues.
Instructions and Guideline for Submission:
The abstract should not exceed 600 words which includes
· Authors and their institutional affiliation (Underline the presenter)
· Methods (target population, study design and setting, study outcomes, sample size, data collection methods, methods of analysis used, time frame and research utilization)
· Results/key findings
For project experiences must include;
· Learning objectives
· Rationale and description
· Beneficiary population
The TAMA Scientific Conference Committee will conduct a blind review of all submitted abstracts then will select abstracts of interest related to IDM 2016 theme and sub-themes.
DEADLINE: Abstracts must be submitted no later than April 6th, 2016 at 5pm to: General Secretary, TAMA Head Office, P.O.Box 65524, Dar es Salaam, Email: email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone:+255 784 287 062 or +255 754 383